Our Mission is Very Simple:
To Maintain, Improve and Maximize your Real Estate Investment.
Today's property owner faces the continuous challenge of meeting new requirements and responsibilities in managing their valuable investment property.
D. Basile Real Estate, LLC can provide the expert management your property deserves. As experienced professionals, we can ensure you the maximum net return from your property.
Our Management division has experience in many types of property types including Single Family Homes, condominiums, townhouses, warehouses, retail, industrial and apartments.
Quick Rental / Lease Search
Choose the Area, City, then Type of the property you're looking for
- Central Brevard
- Merritt Island
- Port Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral
- Cocoa Beach
- South Brevard
- W Melbourne
- Satellite Beach
- Indian Harbour Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- NE Palm Bay
- SE Palm Bay
- SW Palm Bay
- NW Palm Bay
- Barefoot Bay/Micco
- South Beaches
What We Do
- Handle tenant relations and communications.
- Coordinate written rental/lease agreements and determine appropriate method and terms of such agreements.
- Screen and qualify perspective tenants.
- Evaluate property periodically to determine rental value through market surveys.
- Review the physical condition of the property and develop maintenance programs.
- Rent collection and security deposits maintenance.
- Disburse expenses through trust account and provide monthly computer generated accounting statements.
- Resolve delinquent accounts, including EVICTIONS.
- Provide real estate sales services, (at owners option) should the owner decide to sell.
- Control and interface maintenance problems with tenant and maintenance person(s).
- Monitor all income and debit activity from your account, explaining amount received, explanation of debit and income and maintain a monthly running balance.
- Create and maintain a computerized summary of your account, displaying incomes and expenses in detail.
- Send out a computerized monthly statement to all owners displaying monthly activities and owner funds.
- Owners have the option of electronically deducting from their property management accounts property taxes, insurance, repairs, and owner funds.
D. Basile Real Estate’s property management division has many types of Landlord Clients; some of our clients want to know every time there is a plugged toilet, a garage door that is not working correctly or a pool pump that is making noise. Some of our other clients want to only know about the larger issues such as a roof leak or an eviction, while some just want a check and a report each month. Our Company works well with all of these Landlord types. The bottom line is that we provide the services and reporting that our clients request.
If you are a seasoned investor, a new investor or a property owner that has decided to convert their personal residence into an investment property, we can help guide you to maximizing the value of your investment. Our Broker, Dennis Basile, has been a full time Realtor in Brevard County, Florida for over 43 years. Our property management division team has been providing Landlords’ property management services for 15 years.